Drivers are responsible for delivering customer orders in a safe, productive, time sensitive and customer sensitive manner.
- Load, unload and secure product to ensure customers receive their product free of any damage.
- Deliver product to customer locations, utilizing a hand truck or pallet jack. Collect and track customer returns.
- Operate delivery vehicles in a safe and lawful manner. Responsible for the vehicle and its contents.
- Complete daily route and all appropriate paperwork. Communicate any problems to dispatcher or manager.
- Complete daily pre and post trip checklists.
- Perform job functions consistent with all company safety policies and practices.
- Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
- Assist in assembling and installing product as needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent education preferred
- Minimum 2 year experience
- Must have current DMV print out
- Current Medical Card
- 21 years or older
- Valid driver’s license
- Clean driving record
- Class A or B Commercial Driver’s License (CDL)
- Experience in the use of pallet jacks, hand trucks, dollies.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing.
- Basic math skills
- Ability to represent the company professionally when making customer deliveries
- Have good job performance and behavior as measured through indicators such as teamwork, attendance, customer service, productivity, etc.
Job Type: Full-time
- Truck Driving: 1 year (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- CDL Class A or B (Required)
- United States (Required)